List of Lunar Knights Weapons
 Lucian's weapons
- Vanargand - This is Lucian's first weapon. It is a sword and has many of the capabilites of the sword in the Boktai series and more. It is named by most the dark sword, although it is named after Vanargand, the beast of destruction. Repeated pressing of the Y button allows for a combo attack with the blade. It can be upgraded, like all Lunar Knights weapons, with the use of iron, solvent, adamant and crystal.
- Jormungandr - This is the spear of the Lunar Knights series. It is more commonly known as the dark lance. It is named after Jormungandr, the doomsday beast. The weapon can be charged by holding down the Y button; when it is released, Lucian will do a charge attack with the spear. It can be upgraded with the use of iron, throttle, gunpowder, adamant, meteorite and fang.
- Hel - This is the mace of the Lunar Knights series. It is commonly known as the dark scythe. It is named after Hel, the queen of darkness. The weapon itself resembles Hel's claw (while in her final form). A charge attack can be executed by holding down the Y button. When the player releases the Y button, Lucian will unleash a spinning attack with the scythe. The weapon can be upgraded with the use of iron, leather, adamant, converter, meteorite and generator.
 Aaron's weapons
- Knight - This is Aaron's first weapon. It is similar to the solar gun from Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django in that it only fires a shot, and a charged shot when upgraded. It can be upgraded with the use of steel, lens, mythril and converter.
- Witch - This is Aaron's second obtainable solar gun. It fires a homing shot. The upgrade allows it to have increased rapid fire abilities. It can be upgraded with the use of steel, solvent, mythril and crystal.
- Ninja - This is the third of Aaron's obtainable weapons. It has rapid fire capabilities. The upgrade allows it to fire even quicker shots at the enemy. It can be upgraded with the use of steel, throttle, mythril, converter, lunasteel and generator.
- Dragoon - This is the fourth of Aaron's obtainable weapons. It is different than most guns as it acts as a sort of flamethrower. Its upgrade allows it to fire these 'flames' out quicker. It can be upgraded with the use of steel, leather, mythril, gunpowder and lunasteel.
- Bomber - This is the fifth of Aaron's obtainable weapons. It works exactly like a bomb grenade from Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand. Its upgrade allows it to have an increased explosion range. It can be upgraded with the use of steel, lens, mythril, gunpowder, lunasteel and fang.
Related ThreadsConvertir Action replay de Lunar Knights - last post @ Jul 31, 2010
Lunar Knights General Discussion - last post by @ Jul 9, 2007
Need a list of weapons... - last post @ Apr 16, 2006